Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To the fellow who always come and ruin my blog:

Ms.Mr:

I know what are those reading my blog. I know better than you at least.

2nd, I didn't do anything to him when I was with him, I honestly doing my best to do what a gf should do and achieving what I want. OK?

3rd, what is the thing makes you feel that I was not sincere since when I know him? Since form 2? please make thing clear before you do something!

1 comment:

  1. Is it by looking down at your brother now the way a sister should act? You keep on saying that what you have done is for his own good. What good has it done so far?

    "How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Luke 6:42

    God sees all that has happened. I will let Him be the judge of things. Like you said, I might not know everything but He does.

    ReplyDelete