Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17.05 daPrawn's Cottage

Today supposingly a public holiday, supposingly I am working and have plenty of interviews, supposingly I shouldn't be at 5th floor but at 9th floor....suppose....

Today is Wesak day. Everyone sleep so tight early in the morning but not me. I woke up quite early today  to work. I hate this kind of feeling every morning and I really do not wish to wake up as usual. I told myself...2 more weeks, everything will be done. (but I really enjoy working here honestly)

Today my company treat us lunch, buffet style lunch. Due to Wxin was here for interview today, I decided to go out for lunch with her. She asked alot about her future jobs and our company. This company is abit complicated and it is too complicated for me to explain. I hope she understood what I meant. ahahahhaha~

After having lunch with Wxin, I went to get myself some desert and snacks again at the buffet. According to Max, the buffet was terrible but according to Yvonne the buffet was fine. They take away some pasta for me as my dinner but I was bloated after having the desert and snacks and I couldn't take my dinner anymore. So, I gave the pasta to Kelvin, Kelvin loves pasta especially the one with tomato sause, just like this one. He said the pasta were great even after so many hours.

This few days due to both Bosses are not here, we all turn around the HR department. Max starts to be very noisy also. Whole department starts to very warm and noisy, it is totally different with last time when I first when to this place.

Thanks God for my job! Thanks god for letting me know the whole process of recruitment. Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment