Had a great hair cut last night, credit to Chin! You're bravo!
Due to unable to log in to blogger yesterday, I was quite boring in the office as I was MIA-ed by 2 candidates in the afternoon session. Both of them got their own reason not coming and not joining us. Quite upset but I am started to get used to it. I have to do harder to get more candidates fill up all the empty place in the company!
A very good news to me was I finally fill up all the vacancy have in Catherine's group- 4 person for her. And Joanne's vacancy was filled also! Dato also filled some of his vacancies... Perhaps this is because she started to pull down her requirement by taking also no experience or very high qualification people as she said she just need to get somebody to do all the data entry task, she needs stupid dump dump people. Anyway, I honestly did my best to give her as much candidates as I could. Now my aim is to fill up Mae Quin's Melaka branch Travel Consultant and Irene's Graphic Design post...and I also need to use the left out resumes for Catherine to give to Francis, Edward, Christopher, Robert and Lilian Chung. Then only I am fully done my job! So? Continue posting the admin finance job! If I am still a recruit consultant in Recruit Express, I am already the top sales among temps with such result!
Perhaps I was too used to OT, my boss wasn't so happy when I go back early today. Sorry boss, I have to go. Actually I am quite worry to go back late also as recently that is a news regarding the fot and thin partner with moter throwing acidic chemical to ladies in KL. According to a news a day before, they have some sort of symbol and I actually saw the symbol on the way from my office to the LRT station.I will go home earlier next time to avoid any bad things happen.
Starts packing up my things for the journey now. I realised I am out of time and still thinking maybe I should quit my job and concentrate in packing stuffs.
I was thinking to bring the smaller luggage to UK so that I can show off my lovely red colour luggage..and it is easlier to recognise if you have a red luggage. However, I don't think the small luggage is sufficient for me to pack in all my stuffs, I have too many to bring.
I learned one thing today- control my luggage. Perhaps I brought too many unnessary stuffs, before I packed my formal wear and shoes my luggage already full. I can't imagine how will my luggage be when I come back from UK.
I starts to buy those small small stuffs like medicine and so on for my uk trip...now only i realised actually those small small thing and cost alot. i feel like spending on something not worth..perhaps because i can't see myself bought any big stuff after spending the money.
No comments:
Post a Comment