Wednesday, May 4, 2011

03.05 daPrawn's Cottage

Finally backed to KL, although we planned to go alot of places during te holiday yet in the end we didn't go anywhere...what a boring holiday! The thing makes me more dislike my holiday was my grandpa purposely woke us up 7am everyday and want us do nothing there....and he always like to listen to those old aunties and uncles and drink those not approved medicine. He is too stubborn and keep on approaching it to others even when we always tell him not to do so...

Today I was abit over excited after never online for few days, I keep on disturbing lion until he behtahan with me and block me. Then I was too angry and deleted him....the problem now is...I don't have his email...and unable to add him back...now just wait him for unblock-ing me in order to add him back lo~ The morale behind is...don't be over-excited and disturb ppl sleep...n dun be over angry while ppl do somethg... stupid dump dump Prawney~ but what should I do now? just ignore? or wait him talk with me again? Since I already decided do not want to show out my feeling towards him, I have to do something about it also..KISS strategy- Keep it simple stupid! simple like nothing happened.

Today there was one candidate came for interview, quite tall and handsome type but the main part was- HE IS MY TYPE! wakakakaka~ I remember this candidate quite well as he came jor job fair and drop in his resume twice, and his english name is quite special and easy to be remembered. I talk to him in the second jobfair, he was quite talkative type and quite outgoing type. I wish he will get the offer but....when I look at his job application form, I know he won't get it as he ask for extremely high salary...impossible for the company give him such salary...and he doesn't deserve that also. Yeah, in the end..it really ends up like what I've predicted. The interviewer didn't took him as his expected salary has exceed the range we can give.

There is another candidate came for interview after ths guy. This guy is the son of Dato... the weird part about him was...the son of dato need to work also de meh?! And what kind of dato is that until only do freelance jobs can become dato o?! Very weird one...
I wanted to go KLCC look for something to give my mom as mother's day present. I planned to buy her something like gems type of accessories but I can't get anything suitable as all the things was so expensive. Anyway, I still found something that my mom likes and it is not too expensive, but I believe it could be abit tough for Kelvin. Perhaps I should visit more place to get the thing I want..

No comments:

Post a Comment