Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31.05 daPrawn's Cottage

People ask me to write what did I did wrong wo...ok...start writing:
1. I shouldn't accepted him when I was seeing another person. But I told him I was seeing that particular person before we started.
2. I shouldn't cheat. But at that moment, what will you do if you were me? We just started for a couple months, will you tell him if your family have financial problem? I don't wanna makes people think that I am trying to cheat his money and so on. I am not that kind of person.
3. I should trust him more. But if when you know that your boy is confusing on the relationship part, what will you do? I just choosed to be a selfish one. Remember that time when I hurt my leg and can't walk? Do you know what did he said? Ask him.
4. Selfish.

Everyone has their own ways to manage and measures thing, I am not saying what you said were wrong and what I said is right. I just wanna tell you that in this world, no one is exactly right or wrong. I am so sure who are those reading my blog, including you. So, you have not know the whole picture anbd you don't have to know it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in a confusing status now. Singlie not single...wakakkakaka~

Today was my last day in Reliance. I planned to send a farewell message to everyone in the organisation but at last I didn't. I am not too famous in this company and those who need to know I am leaving soon already knew it. Even dato also knows already, so I don't think there is a need for me to send such message. My boss treated us lunch today. According to Yvonne, they will claim company afterward, no worries even if it is very expensive. I was there sitting and goyang kaki for the whole day as CS want my manager stop giving me works and want me to pass all my works to Jane. He hope Jane can fully take over my job when I leave. I believe Jane can do that, she already started to get use to it..she has no problem even to face Sem and Dato.

Had a great evening with my dar after work, this is the first time I saw him cooking, all the while his sister were the one who cook, but now she is not here anymore so he has to prepare for dinner for the whole family...hahahaha~ I am still happy with him although I know it won't last long. We have such promise to have short relationship, both of us are aware that I am leaving soon. Sounds weird right? Err... I also don't know how to explain it. Actually I was quite surprised also when my dar says ok when I asked for such weird things...However, doctor says I have to fast until tomorrow morning for the body check up. Thus, I can't have dinner with him today even he was the chef today..and I wanna say sorry for making him wait for me for so long when I was still chit chating with my colleagues in the office. So sorry, my dar...

Aww...started to miss doudou so much...but I can't bring it to my house, my mum will kill me if I do so. She always expect I am exactly like her, hate animals also...but actually I love dogs, especially puddle. I love puddle so much! I love dalmatians as well. So sad my mum will never allow me to have one puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment