Life now was a bit too peace until I feel like ruin it up. However, I am still packed and busy. I am looking for something greater to be more busy in. I am naughty, I admit that.
Recently my life wwas just filled with works and jobs, sometimes might hate this kind of life as it is just too simple to suit my type. I am a bit too wild for this kind of life.
Many people might thought I am in new relationship recently, I am not. I am just seeing someone, but the someone seems to be so far and unreachable. Ther person is noob, shy but noisy. I also don't know how to describe him. He is not the type I like but he just suits me quite well. I prefer someone quiet and knowledgable bu I just realised that this kind of guy is just too boring for me...Prince is that kind like this. I need someone real playful and really noisy and like disturb around.
I am no longer locking my heart and waiting for Prince, although I told him I will. That is because...
(1) after a while I realised we are just world apart and he is just not as perfect as what I want. He is more suitable as an idol. Another thing I thought of was he is not worth to wait anymore. After awaken, I have to see things more realistic. I do not think I can be with an hotel guy for my whole life...
(2) I wanna become a master degree holder within these 5 years.. Let's imagine, if I stay in UK for 1 year to get my master degree after my bachelor, 1 year later what will he be? He might just graduated from diploma and going to get degree...by that time, I might already become a master degree holder. Our gap will be bigger than now. I don't really have prejudice on status or whatever but it is just the gap matter. If two person can't even communicate well, how should they stay together for whole life?
Today went back home earlier due to system down. We can't do anything whenever the system goes wrong, HR is fully depending on Lotus Note, I don't know how about others. Anyway, I learned one thing in this company...Lotus note is not something like Microsoft Office, it is an office system.
No comments:
Post a Comment