Today was a usual day like what I have usually, the part makes me quite excited was my fb. Although I can't see my fb during working hour, but I still can see my own profile updates via email notification. Thanks god for I didn't stop the email notification.
I starts to read back all the notifications since yesterday such as lion's comments on my fb yesterday, quite sweet for at least he realise I am so angry (although he won't know actually I am so angry because he blocked me during the afternoon) and at least I could get a chance to scold him. Don't know why I have that kind of feeling he purposely make me scold him on fb, he seems already know I am so angry that's why came and pollute my fb wall. He unblocked me in the evening, but too late, I already deleted him in the afternoon. HUH! Angry with him!
Will came and comment on the same post also. As usual, he will only appear on my wall after I polluted his wall..but the funny part is he addressed me as 'my dear girl' this time. wakkakakaka~ this makes many people including Squid also confused with our status. She asked me whom am I going to choose during lunch (we had lunch together today) but I replied:" I am not choosing anyone!!!" LOL~ To be honest, I also don't know how to choose between Will and Lion if I have to do so, but I believe me and Will is just impossible. I know he is just treating everyone the same, me and him is just like normal friend and normal junior senior kind of friendship..He is not in me, he is seeing somebody else- that's what I think about him and that is why I never put any barrier between me and him. I admit I do hope I can have something with him at first, but then I know it is just impossible. He is just too good and perfect. Anyway, he is a very good challenge to Lion, at least I can know how far Lion can go and how much he is in me...now I think he is 0% in me loh~!
I planned to go home earlier today to get my mom a nice bracelet for mother's day but then this plan was ruinned as I forgot to bring my wallet back home, I left it inthe office. So I quickly run back to the office to get my wallet.
No comments:
Post a Comment