Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30.05 daPrawn's Cottage

Freaking tired after rushing here and there for 2 days. Totally exhausted until I forgot I still have to work today. I really wish my holiday can comes earlier now eventhough I really love my colleagues here. I am too tired and need a break.

Open up the last table I did on last Friday. I thought I really did a fantasy jobs but just realised that was no big deal as it is not much to see also...CHEH!

Today Fishy called and ask me regarding the UK stuff. Quite surprise at first as I thought she will not call me until go UK, she will only look for me when there is something she need. She says wanna stay with me and wanna share things and all those stuffs but I tell myself keep it in brain enough, not in heart. She always blowing only, like before...she promised that she will make sure I am secured and won't be thrown out from group1, she will makes sure I able to stay with her group, then after that she tells me I need to look for other housemates myself as their group have enough people already. Speak louder than words, that's her style. I am too lazy to listen to her and entertain her fake. Arrg! At last, finally I know why she called. It is because of the unconditional offer letter. She want me to help her in collecting it, that is why she called. See? I said, she always comes with reasons. Anyway, I promised to help her since I am going to collect it soon as well. No harm also even to help her.

I met Wilson today when I was on my way going back home. He was holding another lady's hand. I believe both of us were shock at first. He shake away his girl's hand and pretend nothing in front of me, but he failed...I saw it. I felt quite depressed at first as I thought he will always be the first guy for me when I need a shoulder. I know I am quite selfish to have such thinking but just can't control. Don't know why, after a while I feel much better and even felt happy for him to get a new girl. It is a good news, for both of us.

Today Yvonne told me actually Max had tender the resign letter. Already 2 weeks. Quite surprise to get this news also...but what to do...haiz...I have to do my best to get more resumes for Mr Yun so that he can get better candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment