Saturday, May 7, 2011

06.05 daPrawn's Cottage

Today I was abit unusually boring as I really do not have a single appointment today. Looking at my calendar, my boss asked:" Sei Lo~~ Why you don't have appointment today?!" The problem is...everyone is so busy today until no one have time to entertain my interviews!

My boss went out for a meeting since this morning. The whole department was so silent as the one who always making noise is not in. The group manager is there observing everyone while the boss is not in...the group manager (big boss) is doesn't like us to make noise, he love totally silent environment in the office, however he is the one always try best to pull us out for beers after work. A bit confused about his personality..he is just kind of mixture of conservative and aggressive type of person. He always wants us to do things conservatively with conservative and rigid ways, but he is the one aggressive too as he is the one shout at people always....and he  loves cold cold weather. No matter in rainny or sunny day, he will switch the aircon to the mininum temperature. He will never care whether others can take it or not, just do the way he likes. Yet he is still a good boss as he really give good guidance to his staff and he is very perfectionist type of person. Today, I secretly switch the aircon to higher temperature after back from lunch, he never realised it until 4pm something. He quickly go and switch the aircon back to mininum again...well, I have to bear with it. My mom say perhaps this is a good place for me to learn adapting the weather in UK..LOFL~

Today is Uniqlo second branch's opening day. This morning I didnt saw much people waiting there when I reach KLCC, but according to Squid there was a lot of people queueing there for the tote bag when she reach there. About 12.30pm, I went back to KLCC again for lunch. The tote bag was finish distributed...unexpected...on the first branch opening day their tote bag only finish distributed about 2pm something..this time it was much faster than before...which means they have more people visiting them this morning.

Finally I have the courage to try KFC famous bowl. The bowl was...erm...too less, and not worth to be try. But actually it was quite tasty too, it is just..too small portion and unable to meet up to my satisfactory level (if my stomach also complaint not enough, I don't think normal people will feel full after take that small bowl of rice). Anyway, it is quite convinient for people to eat as no bone inside, it is good for those people who work while eat), and good for those people who want to act like he/she is so polite..usually eating KFC will spoil people's image but won't for this bowl...good for first date...wakakakakaka~~

Oh ya! That was a new girl (trainee) came to my office since this Tuesday. She is abit stubborn and insist doesn't want an english name...After two days sitting with her, I think she is just okok type, not as friendly as Yvonne and Voon and Max type. But obviously, she cannot do thing well..until they only dare to let her do those stupid dump dump filling and cutting jobs, even I also never did that kind of job but now she has to do all this..should say, only can do all these.

Finally I got my salary. Thanks God for His great work and I got extra money for this month. So many until I can't believe that is my salary. Like what the agent said, I have too many OT last month until she doesn't know how to calculate it..yeah...last month has too many jobs and too many interviews after work and caused me have to wait until very late everyday. Even my boss also used to see me go back late.

I bought a t-shirt from Uniqlo for my mom after finish work, but she seems to does not like the shirt so much...So I still have to go back to my original plan- buy a lucky charm for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment