Thus....
Lion, Crave...I am so sorry. Thanks for everything you gave.
Senior, Prince...Thanks for everything you left. I appreciate it.
Start countdown-ing my time left here...I have about 3 weeks plus to stay here with my family and my friends. Thanks for everyone who willing to meet me up during this period...and thanks for filling up my time table with packed journeys and activities! You're bravo, dude! Muackx!
Almost done packing up my things, perhaps I just left some tiny tiny stuffs like rice, tourchlight, sewing pourch and so on. Every few hours I will open up my luggage and check what I don't need and what else I forgot.
Fianlly I can wash my hair! Thanks for that! But I still cannot wash my face as my cleanser is left in my friend's house...aww...I really have to learn to become more 'seng muk' and 'jing ling'. I am too blur...Big Head Prawn, Blur Queen, Palia girl, Noob...that's what they call me...
No comments:
Post a Comment