Ms/Mr:
Please do make it clear what did I did until I am not deserve for him and please make it clear what did I said and ruin his name. I am just saying the fact, like how I treat my brother, no cheating, everything comes from heart!
1. He was in IT. He cheated me says he was having semester break but he actually withdrawn from the course. If you think I am very bad for cheated him or hide him from things, asked him back what had him done to me. He is the one started all these thing. He hate people cheat him or hide things from him but he was the one start hiding and cheating even just for small matters. So? Am I the one caused the break up?! Think twice, please!
2. He is not a good planner. I apologies on this as I believe I used a wrong words. He is good in planning, but not good in managing his plan. If he is a good manager, he should had done something to try achieve his dream isn't it?! But do you think he did? Perhaps he tried I guess, but he is not putting as much effort as others did to achieve their dreams. He always have alot of plans but he never achieve his goals like what he planned. Got it?! I am not ruining his name, just wanna tell him that he is not doing right thing as a friend does, I treat him like brother that's why I voice out! If no, I can just keep quiet and sit there watch his result like watching movie, see how will be turn up to be. It is irrelated to relationship or with me without me! Stupid!
3. Before saying me childish, please think twice! How matured you are?! Mature person will not misunderstand people like you yet go people's blog ruin people's name! Matured people will see things in wider range. Only people childish like you will always relate everything with love love love matters.
Last. As you said, God knows everything. Think carefully before you come and spoil my name. Before this I really wish to be more polite and just ignore your comment, but your action really makes me very frustrated! Please! Do not disturb me!
If you think I am so bad one and you think you are much much more better than me, you may call me up and come and challenge me! I feel so tired to see a stupid fellow who always use a fake ID to come comment so much on my blog!
Dear DaPrawn:
ReplyDeleteI do apologize for what I have said. I should not have done that. I am sorry.
All that I am trying to say is, is it really necessary for you to write all his mistakes for the world to see? Since you have said it yourselves that he is like a brother to you, then why not tell him these personally?
Well. Think about it, would you have liked it if someone who was once close to you wrote down all your flaws on facebook and posted it up for the world to see. Would you have liked that?
Maybe what I am trying to share is that it might seem unfair for him. You might not care what I think, but what about what your brother thinks?
And finally, I would like to apologize for my comments previously. I hope that there are no hard feelings and I am sorry.
May God bless you.