Friday, May 6, 2011

05.05 daPrawn's Cottage

Due to overspend in this couple months as my salary is stupidly low, I decided to take up part time jobs. Many friends says it is not because of the salary is too low or what, it is because I give too much to my mom...I should cut off the home-pay. But personally I think that pay is essential as my mom really needs this money to cover my UK stuffs. So what is the solution? Work harder lo! I think I must take one more part time job in order to cover my daily expenses. I may not have enough time to rest in this month I guess if after I take the part time job..but just take a try first, who knows if I can take up the challenge?

I tried to get but seems not successful as the person is not picking up call...let's God decide should I work or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment