Baby please do not come near,
my world is too big for you to bear,
my world is too fantasy and more than you can imagine.
Baby please do not goes far,
my world is too weak and I would need your support,
my world is filled with imaginative and I might need to be rational someday.
Baby I don't know what I want but all I want is you in my life,
Baby I might be sensitive and selfish as I am doing my best to build up our life.
No one would able to understand what I do and what I am.
I am just a creature that seems no different but thanks God for I have you in my life.
Baby I don't need you to be too close but all I want is stay as what we are,
Baby you might think I am selfish but I am doing my best to build up our life...
More than just what we are...
More than just what we see.
No comments:
Post a Comment