You know who you are,
Please do not always compare yourself with me again! You know no matter in which way or which angle, you won't be comparable to me. You want compare education level or outlooking or what else? Think twice before you compare yourself to me! God creates everyone special! Don't makes yourself half ghost half human! You're yoursef, no need to compare and copy my specialities!
Please do not follow my speed in changing profile picture, you won't be able to faster than me! I have plenty of profile picture waiting. I will keep on changing my profile picture as I visited each place, this is what you cannot do at all! Even if you visit different places, what can you put? Shopping centres? Hotels? What else? I can put my UK life on it, every new places I visited, Yorkshire, Manchester, G Casino, Embrance Club, Cambridge and so on~ See? Don't compare! You will not be able to compare!
I keep on changing my profile picture as my mom doesn't know how to play fb, she needs me to change my profile picture only she know what place had I been to. Understand? Don't stupid stupid keep on comparing and stupid stupid keep on following! Arrg!
No comments:
Post a Comment