Thursday, June 9, 2011

09.06 daPrawn's Cottage

Finally today arrived. It seems like a dream comes true. I have to depends on my own after this, cannot be so dependent like what I was anymore.

Today I update my blog earlier than usual as I afraid I might not have time to update it later on. I might have to prepare so many things later on. All the left out parts will be updated again tomorrow or day after tomorrow. My dear Readers, remember to update my blog more often ya^^~ cheers!

Yesterday I did something quite surprise but mean alot (to myself). I told Lion about my feeling towards him. Thanks WK for the encouragement, or else I sure won't go and tell such things. WK still don't know that person is Lion but I guess he is guessing it is Lion. Lion rejected me in a very polite way and says if I still cannot get a bf after 3months then he will try to be it...LOL~~ sounds like I hardly get people want!

WK says he will block this kind of thing before it happens, but then I can feel that he is not blocking on me and he seems to keep on giving chances to go on. He asked me is there any possible one day later I will told him the sane thing I told Lion today. I don't really have feeling on him. Perhaps ya..in the future but definately no for now.

Today is the last day of the promised term, so me and my dar should comes to an end. Thanks alot my dar for all the happy moment you gave and thanks for everything you gave. You are a great man to me! I am going to miss you alot in the next 3 to 4 months. Be tough and may God bless you! Muacks!

Kelvin was very happy as he can send me to the airport. But my mom keeps on complaining about my dad's side relatives never give me any blessing or ang pau, to be honest, I don't really care about that. For me, a verbal or short message blessing already means alot. I don't really care do they give me any monetary form of blessing.

I met up with Fishie today and pass her back all her stuffs like air ticket and so on. Both of us also feel so worried about the coming challenges we are going to face and the life over there. Previously we were hoping for this day, but suddenly we don't feel going there after when it really comes true. May God bless our journey, our studies and our life over there. God bless everyone else too!

No comments:

Post a Comment