Sunday, June 26, 2011

26.06 daPrawn's Cottage

Rarely update my blog recently, not because I am getting boring with the blog, but because I really don't have time for it. I am too busy with all kind of activities recently.

24.06.2011
Actually I wrote blog that day, but then it wasn't that complete as I never add on the funniest part of that day into my post that day. I was exhausted after that part and it was quite 'early' as well when I reach my hostel. That day, I went clubbing with whole bunch of friends for aso called welcome party's event organised by a so called senior (the ticket was sold by the university, so I guess I can say it as recommended by the university as well.)

The party started about 10pm something and the worst part is that day was freaking cold after a whole day rainning (for your information, UK is super cold even in the summer, that day the temperature was about 9celcius only). This is my first clubbing night so definately I wish to be more clubber look even with a T-shirt, that day the theme for the party was Disney so I actually bought a t shirt with big big Mickey Mouse. I planned not to wear pants, straight away wear legging but I don't have that kind of courage to do so, I always say others not wearing legging like not wearing pants...shame shame~ so...wear shorts lo! I did some light make up that day (only eye make up), due to don't know what was wrong with my eyes that day, the make up made my eyes looks one big one small...lol~ no help on that!

Embrace Club, there is 3 floors in the club, we were brought to the second floor of the club. The club wasn't the same as what I thought all the while, the dance floor was much smaller that what I thought. The party started with my favourate song- Love the way you lie, Rihanna version mix Eminem version. I got so exicted when I heard the song outside the party, no choice, I was doing my face painting that time. I choosed an England flag for the face painting as I wanted to show my UK spirit here~ the person who draw the face painting was quite pro, and the flag on my face was very nice, I seems really suitable for the face painting as well and caused so many people go and do the face painting after saw my face, no choice, my face is too big, no matter how big the flag is, it won't makes my face looks very complicated also.

Clubbing, definately have to dance and drink. I didn't drink that night actually as my stomach wasn't feeling that well that day, gastric again. At first I was just standing behind and shaking myself at one corner, I really wish I can go out to the dance floor and dance but then I don't have the courage to do so as all my friends were just standing and sitting at the corner and keep capture photo...boring! So I faster grab Fishie while she was pulling all the super clubbers at my course to go for dance. Fishie keep on pulling me and hugging me and make sure I am in the gang so that I won't got molest by the others, thanks alot to her but then that makes me super boring the whole night.

One of my coursemate got molested by an ang mo and keep on complaining after that, I faster go nd block that angmo so that the angmo would molest me rather than her. Actually not I like to give people molest or what. Just I feel no big deal on it. It was not really molest, the angmo just touch here touch there and seems wanna get someone to dance with him only. To me, I think since you choose to be in thise kind of place and do this kind of thing, you should knew such things could happen, I will just take it. My course rep, Ricky after that keep on helping me block that guy but that guy seems targeted me and keep on chasing me while I was running around in the gang.

Don't know how, we all went back to the corner and take rest. Then me and Fishie went back to the dance floor and we met the photographer. Fishie went back to corner and try persuade all the friends to come out to the dance floor and take photos. So I was lefted in the dance floor and dance alone. One black guy came and hug me from behind and try dance with me. At first I was thinking: 'Okay, since I am dancing alone as well, why not just dance together?' But then the guy start to be very impolite, he open his zip and rub his 'that thing' over my body and keep singing:" Yellow and black, yellow and black...you're my baby tonight..." Eww! Disgusting one! That time only I realised he is looking for someone to sleep with him that night, so sorry, he hunted a wrong person. I quickily run back to the corner and look for Fishie and gang.
What I can say was, among all Tarcian that night, Building guys were the most 'hou kam' one. Some of them tried to dance with me also that night but Fishie was protecting me whole night. She doesn't know actually I wanted to try dance with the other Tarcian as well that night. I guess I will try again on 1st July's party in the hub, at least that time there will only be all Tarcian there in the party. I believe as Asian students, we all won't be that open and expecting for one night stand in such party..at least I believe.

We went for second round after all others went back home, that time left me, Fishie, Ricky and two newbie girls. So 5 of us went to the first floor, whereby all angmo were having other kind of party there. We met another bunch of AFI students there and playing around there. Some angmo tried to kacau us also but then AFI guys were protecting all of us at the party, so no one get hurt. We went back home around 3am and I sleep around 4am as need to take off the make up and the face art that night.

25.06.2011
Some of them actually told us no need to sleep that night as we also don't have much time left for sleep, but I still insisting to sleep. Thanks Crab for agree to prepare our lunch box in advance so that we do not need to waste our time forthe lunch box that day.

That morning, I planned to wake up at 5.30am but then I over slept. About 6.20am Crab came my room and woke me up. We promised to meet at the petrol station outside our hostel for the weekly UK trip. This week, our trip is to Cambridge University.

Cambridge University is the second largest and oldest university in UK and it is one of the top University in the world, if I am not mistaken, it is the second top university in the world. The largest and oldest university in UK is Oxford, so pity we do not have chance to visit Oxford. Haiz~ But then Cambridge is also a very nice place to visit. Cambridge University is actually a city, surrounded by lots and lots of colleges around the city (according to the coach, in the olden England, they never call university as university, they call it as college).

According to the coach, in the long long time ago, there was no university in UK, all students went to Paris to study that time. After the war between Italy and England, the England King call back all the students from Paris and set up Oxford University. Yet, the students had some conflict in the university and caused some fighting cases. So some of the students escape to Cambridge and set up their own university there, this is the Cambridge University we have now. Even Isaac Newton was also came from this university, according to some rumours, there were one wooden bridge built by Isaac Newton. I got chance to saw the bridge also, it was very special one.

The main attraction among all the colleges was King College. King College is the oldest College among all the colleges there and it has about 400 years history. But then so sorry, I don't have chance to get into the university~ sad...

Our first station that day was punting. Punting is a very very good activity and I personally think 5 pound per person is very very worthwhile for the punt as the normal price for it was 12 pound per person. Thanks our coach for getting us such a good price for the punting~! The punting is the best way to see all the nice scene around the city, we can see all the bridge and back of the colleges in the city. And very lucky, our punt chauffuer is a very very leng zai and with bright future angmo! Tom Scrivenger, law degree student from University of Warwick, 21years old...very friendly and good attitude guy, and he is very knowledgable as well. He gave me his fb as well^^ (From here, I also wanna makes thing clear, I am not kao zai-ing or fat hao-ing, just wanna get know with some new friends in UK, it is not easy to come here and I don't wanna waste my chance to know new people here especially angmo, they definately will teach me alot about UK and their culture here. I will say such words here is because I heard something very bad outside, so before things getting worsten, I have to make explaination here)

After that we went to some Zoology and Geology museums also, I got chance to see T-rex's skull and another dinasour's bone. The Geology Museum also selling some gemstones like rock crystal, amethyst and rose quartz but then I didn't bought it as Crab says it is not worth while to buy it here as it is unusable things.

Our last station of that day was St John College. This is the only college we visited that day. There was alot of very classic place in the college, especially the Bridge of Sight. Even 徐子模also wrote about the Bridge of Sight in his poem.

Although we miss the chance of visiting Harry Potter's place, but then we also grab the chances to visit Isaac Newton's place. I really love this trip alot! Thanks God for giving me such a good opportunity to visit this place and thanks Crab for waking me up!

That night was quite sweet also as Lion woke up in the mid night and webcam with me. Sometimes I really have no idea what is he thinking, he sometimes makes me feel that we have chance to move on but then sometimes he just seems so cold and try to avoid from me. I was quite surprise also as he was not naked while on the webcam. Lol....shocked. Lion, can you let me see the future? Can you make it clear what are you thinking? Don't make me so blur, please!

26.06.11
Today is the hottest day in Sheffield since I was here. Many angmo went out for Sun showering at the field and grass area at my hostel. According to BBC, today is an EXCELLENT day! I really wish everyday can be like this, then I don't need to wear my jacket with me all the while anymore~

Actually supposingly I should go for Peak district today but then I give the opportunity to Shiyunn as she seems really wish to go there. Somemore Crab is not going for it and I really don't wish to throw her alone and go for it myself.

I went to Diana's blog today, I guess she is the one visiting my blog everyday. I wish to one day later when I click into her blog there will be a sweet sweet or happy song play when I reading it. I really don't like when everytime I click into her blog there are some very sad song playing. I want to see a happy Diana. Diana, can you do that for me? I know I seems to be a no person to you, but as a friend, I wish to see you happy. Can you do me that favour?

No comments:

Post a Comment