Due to yesterday night buffet, I can't sleep for the whole night. And today I have to wake up a 6am and prepare myself for the journey...very tired, but I stil choose to go...
This morning, I took public transport to go my aunt house and join their journey. We wanted to go Malacca but we ended up went seremban instead because my cousin was sick. Aww...I wanna go Malacca... how sad...
We went to Morib and Banting for at first. Perhaps I am really forgetful, I totally forgot how's Banting looks like. Everything seems so new for me. I feel so shame to tell people that I have been there for 2 months for National Service. This place reminds me many things about me and Wilson last time. I remember when he came and pick me during holiday. That time I lost my voice, my friends help me to tell them the direction to the camp. He looks so worry when saw me like this. I was too blur after took the medicine without eating anything.
We went to Tanjung Sepat after that to eat fish ball, pau and drink coffee. We ate so many fishball, chips and junk food! hahahaha~ We went to mushroom and Lingzhi factory. I saw so many lingzhi today! Got lingzhi drink, lingzhi soap and so on...
We went to PD after that. We went to a beach that located just beside of Amiral Cove. I miss Reliance so much...aww...So sad that I cannot go back to Reliance anymore. I miss that time we all have fun together...
Due to Yingying's fever, we decided to change our plan and go to Seremban instead of Malacca. My aunt took us to eat crab in Seremban. I actually don't really like crab, I don't like this kind of things with hard cover and makes me so hard to eat. I prefer toufu actually...
Miss my dar very much, aww...I wonder how is his weekend. I miss you a lot, my dear! Muacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment