Thursday, June 16, 2011

15.06 daPrawn's Cottage

I wanna call many people...but I am worried if those people do not  feel like picking up my calls...especially Lion. I afraid even if I call him, he won't pick up or just diam diam there...he is not like William, William seems borned talkative one. He can talk alot no matter who call him. Even we have only met each other once (for buying books), he also can call me talk for so long..

Yesterday I called William, William was sleeping that time but he woke up and picked up my call. He is a very good guy to be honest, but obviously both of us will only stop at good friend status. He picked up my cal and told me many precious information (very geng loh! sleeping also can tell people so many things~!) William always talk like talking to baby, 'die die' de!! After talk to him, I will also affected and talk like how he talks... He most amazing thing I found about him was, he won't forget to remind me buy things for him even when he is sleeping! LOLF!

I called my mom also, after talk to her, I feel so shame to spend so many money these days. Haiz...but I didn't buy any stupid stupid stuff also rite?? Hope so... I should simply spend money anymore. I have to save money...

No comments:

Post a Comment