So many days never update my blog, I wanted to do so but I just don't have time to do it. Just wonder why would those reader still continue keep update my blog even if I am not updating it. Hahahaha~ Thanks for that, my readers!
Sheffield is a very peace and relaxing place. It is very very rural and far different from Kuala Lumpur. To be honest, I still prefer Kuala Lumpur than here. I like to sweat, but here...so far, I don't think there is any possibility for me to sweat here. The sun rise about 4am but it will still there even after 9pm. When is day? When is night? I have no idea also. It just looks the same!
Sheffield is a very clean place, until you will feel ashame to simply throw rubbish on the floor. So clean! And it is a very relaxing place as everywhere you go you may also see trees and flowers. Besides, there's many expensive cars here as well! I can see Mino Copper everywhere! Gosh! That is my dream car!!!
The life here is very relaxing also. All the shops only open at 8am or 9am but close at 5pm. Sunday even worst. People here seems don't really need to work very hard for money. For them, as long as can survive will do.
I reached Sheffield on the 10th of June. It was quite early when I reached Manchester Airport (about 2pm), but it become about 6pm when I reach Sheffield. That shows Sheffield is not that near to Manchester as per what they told while in Malaysia. All of us were so tired and so thirsty (we cannot bring water when in airplane). All of us were so crave for water once reach the destination.
At first I was quite regret for bringing such big jacket, seems so weird...others just brought the normal jacket we wear in Malaysia. I was kind of funny one in the group. However, it prove that I didn't made a wrong decision. My mom were right, they will regret for that. The weather here was abit freezing cold on the first day as it was cloudy, windy and rainny. We have to take our own luggages and bags to our flats on our own somemore! Gosh! Why can't the bus driver just drop up infront of the hostel?! I really have no idea about that!
We were brought to our own flat after that. When I step into my flat, I was blank of a minute. OMG! How come my flat is so dirty?! Kettle, microwave, fridge..everything is super dirty! I have not seen such dirty place in my life! I go into my own room, it is not much better than the outside as well. So I just do whatever I could to make my flat more tidy and clean. I told my friends, how good if I can take my whole house here and stay in UK, I miss my house, my house is very clean! Here is so disgusting!
The next day I woke up about 3am. Another problem, jet lag! That is what I never thought I will have before this! So I wake up and chat with Kelvin, it was about afternoon in Malaysia.
About 6.45am, we went to York. It's the City Centre of Yorkshire. That place has very strong classical Britian culture and everything is so different from Malaysia. This place 3rd biggest city in UK and it was once the city centre of England. So, it has about few hundred years history and most of the buildings there also has more than hundred years history. As per the coach, the English they speak here is the most correct British English. Their English is so easy to be understand, and so clear. I love their English so much! York is a very big city, we walk for about 8 or 9 hours to go around the city. So tiring! The place I love the most is York Ministry. When I walk into the ministry, the first expression I did was: 'WOW!' This place is truely nice! Especially the windows. Their windows is so nice! With different different artdrawing and pattern. This is a very classic Catholic Church. It is a very very nice place! I bought 2 Keychain there but I was quite regret after that as I realised the keychain I bought is not representing York, but it representing London. Luckily I bought a correct one for my mom.
Today is the first day I officially started to study. I am still not quite use to talk to ang mo lang but I am doing my best on that. The thing I don't like the most is the slang, York English do not have this kind of slang. I met my lecturer, Mr Jonathan Jeffrey, he is a very funny and experience lecturer but I think I will still have problem on his paper as now we are no longer looking at Asian but at Eurporean country. He ask about Brazil and so on which I have no idea what is going on at all! My Gosh! This is my final sem, how can I don't understand all these?!
And the 1 thing I found here good is, the people is not greedy. They wont take people's thing if it is not belongs to them. Peiting and me bought detergent for lobby today, I accidently left it at the chair outside the leture hall, when I come out from the lecture, the detergent still there.
I miss everyone in Malaysia so much...especially Lion. Haiz...what should I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment