Sunday, June 19, 2011

19.06 daPrawn's Cottage

Today called my mom early in the morning, she pass around the phone so that everyone has equal chance to hear my voice. You know, it is very precious to have my voice now. wkakakakaaka~ I keep on crying while talking to my cousins and my grandpa. Today they are back to celebrate grandpa's birthday, but I am not there.

I felt quite good...happy...super happy when I turn on my computer today. Lion came and comment on my fb and drop me an IM on msn. It is just a normal one asking how's my life here and so on, but I feel super happy as it is from him. Abit bias huh?! hahahaha~ You know, he is just too different to me. But I don't feel as good after I chat with him, he tell me go kao ang mo la, then take ang mo girls pic for him la...and so on. I feel upset so I giv him a small little kid photo and a old old lady photo, who knows he reply me says he like both...KEK DAO~! He keeps on tell me go kao those angmo guy, says angmo guy very handsome and so on....I tot I told him how I feel with him adi lo, why he still doing such things leh?! I really feel like shouting at him: Hey YOU! I only seeing you leh! Not others! I can't see others! I also don't want see others!!! Noob Lion! Fishie says maybe I should put more time and be patience, one day later he will be mine, but then I just can't imagine how's life going to be if I really with him, I can't see any chances for me to get him.

Fishie keeps comparing me and herself. She always say why I can have two- William and Lion. Sorry loh! William is just my good friend, one very good helper, one very good friend, that's all. Lion is the one I want but until now, doesn't seems any progress lo!

I was so sad because Lion seems cnt understand my heart, so I go call him bad guy, he call me back noob. Don't know why just have that kinda feeling he understands me. So I hope he really understand me la...

No comments:

Post a Comment