Sunday, June 5, 2011

03.06 daPrawn's Cottage

It was quite simple at first, just stay at home and kacau kacau with my babies. Hangbibi loves playing 'kucit' with me~ hahaha~

About 6pm, I went for dinner with WK. WK is one of my net friend, this is the first time we meet. He actually is one of Senior's friend, just like how I met Lion, I meet him as well. We went for buffet at Shogun. He is a very friendly guy, and will keep on looking for things to say. I won't feel boring when be with him. But I don't know he will feel boring onot la~ hahahaha~

I was quite surprise with the location he choosed. I remember that time Senior hate to go that place so much. It is near from my house but too far from their place. That is why last time I also choosed Midvalley when go out with Lion. hahaha~
This is the first time I go for Japanese buffet with friend. Squid doesn't like to eat Japanese food, especially those raw food. So I rarely go for Japanese food after diploma. Wilson and Prince also rarely bring me for Japanese food. Prince says it is too expensive.

I felt so happy while having buffet, long time never eat like this. Last time I will only dare to eat when with Wilson..hahahaha~ now only know how good Wilson was...hahahaha~ I ate so much today but WK seems not really feel happy with it, he ate quite less today. He said he had quite heavy lunch and caused him not feel like eating alot while dinner. We had quite good time (at least I was quite happy).

No comments:

Post a Comment