This few days Lion starts to come my fb comment everyday. He seems only comment on my posts, he never comment other's post. Quite sweet as can get his comment everyday, it brighten my day alot, his comment means alot to me. Can I consider it as a good starting? Or he was just too boring and at the mid time my post attract his attention, maybe he never really meant anything, it was just all my own concept and imagination? Aww...I guess I will have mental problem very soon~
Today finally we have our first seminar class. The lecturer and tutor is the same person, the classes were damn shit boring~ The lecturer speaks monotonely, everyone also fall asleep during his class, including all the top students. Most of us can't get a single word during his class, all fall sleep.
I talk to crab about Lion, she says maybe I should drag him for 2 more years. It is not worth while to let go my dream now, I already got everything ready for it, it is not rational for me to change my mind now. Arrg...Lion, what shall I do with you? Why not you tell me what to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment