At least done something everyday, what's what I do now. Life is super boring after not working.
Today Wilson came my house and helped me fix up the itunes stuff, but it seems still helpless as my phone was abit too packed with photos. The progam was not running even after setting up everything. We talk alot of things today, regarding his new girl and regarding the accidently meeting. He said he tried to talk with me but dont know why that day I just feel like pretending don't know him. I ask why he never bring his new girl back home, he said this is just for play play, not the serious one but I know he is serious, he will not be able to be with that person for 4 months if he is not seriousy love her. He can't hide from me, since when we just start.. he will never able to hide anything from me. He actually just scare that his parents might not be able to accept the girl as she is a Malay. His parents are strong Buddist. Anyway, I really feel so happy for him and hope they will turn up with happy forever after ending~
My dar was not feeling well today also but at least he started to reply my sms, although he took super long to reply it. What to do, sleeping after take medicine. Awww...my pity boy~
Prince and Diana seems not getting better yet. I tried to sms prince tells him that I have misunderstood Diana but seems just useless. I don't know what else I should do to makes things get better, Diana is very very upset, she lost the friend again. Again, because of me. I guess if I was Diana, I could hate her very much. I don't kow how she feels about me now... I really wish I could help her on something.
No comments:
Post a Comment