Friday, February 25, 2011

25.02 daPrawn's Cottage

Today so lazy, perhaps due to too busy yesterday and work up too early this moring. This morning I was too nervous, I was too excited and hoping the sun rise soon so that I can call the college soon. At the end, I woke up at 4am. Today don't even feel like doing RO, 3 RO then sau gong~~ wakakaka~~

Keep thinking about the Hainan Airlines today. This morning I was so worry if they do not call me again. At last I called them and ask for the information. TARC's management was so bad, they keep turning me round and round and what me call this and that~~ So at last I got the person in charged and she called me to go this Sunday's interview. Thank you for the chance!!!!!!!! Muacks!!!!!

After I got the chance to go for the interview, I was happy at the first moment, but soon later I started to think a lot. I am quite worry if they want us to go Hainan for the trainning and I need to stay there for years and so on. This doesn't sound much different with if I stay in UK after I graduate and persue my master degree, both also break my promises...I promised him I will come back after UK's bachelor degree, although he doesn't care what did I promised before anymore... For him, all the promises we made is void.
I asked Ms Big Boss what should I prepare to go for the interview. She taught me alot of things and teach me what should I do and shouldn't do in my life also. She say I am not smiling enough.. I told Little Tiny the boss said so,  Little goes blur...I am laughing enough adi~~ I am kind of Ki Siao one~ Big Boss told me to do more research on the company as well it's competitors and I need to know what is their requirement for the position and why they shortlisted me. Don't waste my time to nervous and weaken myself, should utised it to equip myself. Actually, until now I also don't understand why they choosed me among so many candidates, I am just ordinary one.

Tmr need to gambateh for all the interviews~ and need to see skin specialist already. Somemore I have to buy one new high heels for the interview~ Lots money to spend~~ God please bless me~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment