Sunday, February 20, 2011

20.02 daPrawn's Cottage

I love my name, no matter it's in Mandarin or English. Although it sounds ordinary, but it looks abnormal. Eventhough I may looks abnormal and very 跳tone, but I am just ordinary.

My mom always worry about Kelvin, always complaint Kelvin for keep talking on the phone, always complaint Kelvin for dating. Sometimes I don't understand their thought, perhaps it's generation gaps. Why she could married when she was 17 but we can't date when we were 17? Sometimes it is so unfair to us... She always show off about her glorious history in pubs and clubs with beers and dance, always go back about 3 or 4am when she was young. Yet, why we cannot do the same thing? Today she told her friends again: "My daugther is a good girl, she never go 'wet' before, don't pollute her....bla bla bla..." But actually do I born that good or I am forced to be that good? Sometimes really hate my life for being so suck! Why I always need to live like a puppet? Why can't I have my own dream and achieve what I wanted to be? Why must I follow their dream to study in banking finance? What is so bad about design and drawing?

Dad refuse to give me $$ buy laptop again...haiz...need to think how should I get the $$ to buy laptop...He always wanna use me to show off only, tell the whole world he pay for me to go UK. When we want him to pay money he will give so much excuses~ Lot lot of excuses to avoid giving money, just wanna use me to show off~~ HEY, I AM NOT THE TOOLS FOR YOU TO SHOW OFF!!!!!!

p.s.who can tell me where can I renew my drving license? It is going to expired~

No comments:

Post a Comment