Today my time filled up with interviews since early in the morning. All 5 of the candidates I interviewed today was good.
The first one was a tarcian like me, waiting for going to UK. She is good in marketing and strategy (that is my weakness). Although she looks so weak at first, she looks so confident and excited when talk about strategy and marketing..But her english is her weakness, so I put her on something need chinese alot and to serve customer...cause she need to learn some selling and promoting.
The second lady is so pretty. She just came back from NY. What I really love about her is her slang. Her english is American English, it's different from what we learn, and I think if I have this kind of friend my english will improve alot. She typ damn fast, until the keyboard also going to break already, she got 67 for the typing test (my best record was only 41). MNP was so interested to her...GOSH~~ All the wolf looks comes out~~~ Anyway, so far she is the prettiest among candidates but I really have no idea what should I put her in as she was majoring in Asian Studies...lof...what kind of study is this?! She also don't know what can she do...
The third lady was a very 'powerful' lady. She was going to those high level position..so I pass her to MYY. She is details oriented, and she will ask until very detail for everything... Until I don't even know what to reply her..
After come back from lunch, another tarcian came for interview with me. This lady just quit her internship and trying to get an admin job. So I advice her try to go another company like banks to complete her internship as internship is very important and that is the only place you will touch something related to your study before you graduated. Some people even after they graduated also they cannot get something from their field. Internship adds marks into our resume. But I still help her to apply one job... she was so happy to se me as I really give my own advice to her, I cannot do cheating stuff...
The last candidate I interviewed was soooooo adorable! Although she is not the pretty one, her smile was great! I love her smile so much! She was so friendly and nice! She is humble + easygoing as well! Great person to hire! So I put her on some customer service things...I believe she should be able to learn something there.
Today I wanted to go Genting, but the interview session closed....how sad...and I can't go there next week also...aiks!
I got 2 miss calls today, I was thinking if there is any agent call me or what...but when I called back, the operator said it's from TARC....lof...what is that about?!!!!!! I am so worry about Hainan Airline~~
No comments:
Post a Comment