Thursday, February 24, 2011

24.02 daPrawn's Cottage

Due to the traffic jam, I was late for work this morning. Luckily I called my boss in advance, they didn't scold me.

Today I had plenty of interviews, non stop interviewing candidates. It's kind of torture but it also trains me to become a better consultant. Non stop interviewing different people might makes the interviewer goes lost, as every interviews do use up alot of energy. Thanks God I eat rice for my luch today and it brings me enough energy to handle the interviews.

Yesterday I interviewed a lady who quit from her internship and I adviced her to get another internship from other company. She took my advice and today she called back and say thanks to me. Although I didn't make any sale, I was so happy to get the call. I felt like I really did something meaningful and I have my value. Thanks God for it! At least someone really appreciate what I do.^^

This candidate reminds me another candidate I interviewed. She said I am really good, I do alot for her, I really give her all the best opportunity and help her to get all the public transport information and how to reach that company. She said other agents didn't even entertain her, but I called her for so many times.

Today I didn't receive any call from Hainan again, but I've decided to go for it this Sunday.

Although today was so tiring and torturing, but i was happy and satisfy with my job as I really feel I did something really good. Thanks God for today! But I really wish God can make the Hainan person call me tmr~~~~ pls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment