Finally come to the last day of CNY for the year, how was your CNY? My CNY was great, I really enjoyed it very very much. Although this year I couldn't get the chance to eat Mcd Prosperity Burger and their twister fries, I ate alot cookies and junk food through out the CNY. Same as last year, I just broke up before the CNY, but this year I felt I am so blessed even if I am single...without any reason. Perhaps it's the perception problem~ wakakaka...but honestly, I am released after breaking up with Prince. At least, I wont need to worry about how to explain things to him or how to protect him from Zeus...but most of all, I DONT NEED TO SPEND TIME TO MISS HIM and cope him into my plan for the future as what he did to me...wakakakaa~ anyway, there's some good plans and thought I should still follow closely.
So tired today...especially when wearing make up for whole day! GOSH~~
Today the CEO from Singapore came and do spot check with us...actually not really a spot-check, he just want to visit our office here. So everyone was wearing make up today as what Ms Big Boss told.
This morning, everyone trying to act like so pro and be so tension while working, looks so fake actually...Especially to my boss, she talk sooooo politely today. She was damn rude to her candidates during the normal days but I wonder why her candidates still stick to her...perhaps she always have good jobs to give her candidates.
Today I was a bit blur, kept making mistakes again and again. Perhaps because all the big bosses are in the office watching closely on us today. Today N and me was so pity, keep on got scolded. But actually what she scold was right also, I should practice what Ms Big Boss said also... She said I should talk more and ask more...actually all th blank place I left in the morning debrief I do hav it in front, just sometimes I will be confused which job is stil available and which job already close...thats why I'll always copy all the job orders and some times I do leave a lot gabs...it's not I don't know, I have the information, but just I didn't take it down.
Actually I am still thinking away to change my working style, the problem is I can't figure out a way. I believe at least I've got something in my mine today. I saw one of my colleague's note book, she put alot of bookmark in the book and I think this is a good way to seperate out all the job's type...I guess some colleague doing the same thing as well...perhaps I should practice it.
Today result was very bad also...but I believe tommorrow will be better~ at least I'll do my best~
No comments:
Post a Comment