Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22.02 daPrawn's Cottage

Super tired everyday! I hate working life! These two morning I really couldn't wake up for work, so unmotivated for the job...low salary+ stress + need to be scolded by people even not your fault+ do OT like compulsory (no one will appreciate you for do OT,but will scold u for not doing OT~)

Today Cam left our company, yesterday got scolded by someone infront of the public. She said the life on upstairs was terrible, it's like hell. Today she suddenly absent for job without reason, the upstairs people just know how to gossip her and complain about her infront of the boss. Cam is good actually, she is a nice girl.

Today 2 of my candidates FFK today. My boss was so angry with me, she didn't even wait for me for lunch... That is not my fault also..I don't want my candidates ffk also.. But this time I believe I brought troubles for her, coz she need to explain with the client... Feel like leaving the company also, but I am quite worried what will my boss do if I suddenly send in the resign letter. How would my life be? I can't imagine~

No comments:

Post a Comment