The Michael Lew suddenly sms me again say he will revenge on what I did, I ignored his message. To be honest, I was totally blanked out, I totally forgotten who is this basterd! And terrifying after that as after a long nice break suddenly the evil one appear to ruin my life again. Yet, I tell myself I won't let him to do anything hurt me again. No way to let this basterd to ruin my life once again! NO WAY! If one day I got crazy, I might straight away kill off this basterd! Now just put cross finger and see who will die first.
I scared today after the sms. I do tried my nest to concentrate in my job but it does not really work on my way. However, it makes think less about lion's matter. I need more time to think about my own matter right now...this is my own matter, I shouldn't pull anyone into this mess. That is why I push prince out at first, remember?
After 2 blur-ing days, today I turned back to normal. Today Sem was a bit abnormal, seems to be over excited one...usually she will always scold people, but today she was so friendly to me. Perhaps the summary I did to her helps alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment