Tuesday, April 5, 2011

05.04 daPrawn's Cottage

Freaking hot this few days, yesterday morning's rain does not help much in cooling up the land. Perhaps I was too used to the freaking cold temperature in my office because my managers love switching the aircon to the lowest temperature, I cannot take outside's temperature anymore. I don't feel anything even when I switch the aircon to 16 degrees. I guess the mutton soup just started to be effective this few days...that's why I feel so hot this few days.

This morning I feel like wearing something with long sleeves and long pants, just don't know why.. the mood is like this. Even my mom also questioned me why am I wearing unusually formal today, because usually I'll prefer something semi formal instead of full formal like today.

Perhaps because of the shirt, I feel much hotter when I step out from my house. I sweated so much today while waiting bus at the bus stop. Today I went out quite late and I took the later bus. The bus was so smelly, I believe someone stepped on something like dog's mm... and never realised that.

I reached office quite early today, feel like walking around and so something silly. Don't know why suddenly feel like shaking my body left and right while walking, actually that is what Prince used to do while walking, just don't understand why today I feel like following that this morning..but I believe I won't repeat it again as this really makes me looks weird and rude. Prince had a very bad walking posture, perhaps it is due to his height and long feets, he needs to balance up his body while walking so he came out with such weird posture. He start learning on walking again after he started with me.
I got a shocked news. I wish going to burst...I might not be able to explore the world as what I planned anymore. I want that...God..please do not take it away from me..please make sure they don't throw me out... God please hold me tight and bless me. I know my God will never leave me alone, I have faith in Him.

I don't have much work to do today, so I just do my own revising via internet and read more about Sime Darby last year's management changes case. There are many things I don't really understand about their strategies..like we always say merger and aquicition is good, but it doesn't seems that good to Sime Darby until at the end they even choose to break it back to 6 piece. Why? They said it's to reduce risk... All the while I thought merger and aquicition can help reduce risk as all the risk will be spread and share among all the mergered companies. Why this time different? I really don't get that. Futhermore, I realise I can't get anything about their internal management changes on the internet. I believe the CEO must has came out with alot of strategies to change their internal management and culture as what I know was their internal culture was not good, they are very 'patrotic' and have many politics.. that's what I think about them. Actually that was what my ex-candidate told me.

One candidate came in for Traveling Consultant position today. The candidate looks really handsome on his CV, but in reality...ermmm...wakakakaka~ Actually he looks good, just not as good as in the photo. He was too short. I don't like his hair style, his hair is those soft and long type, obviously he purposely put a lot of gel to make it stands. But I guess he needs the hair style, as it helps maximize his height..wakakakaaka....you can scold me for being so evil and simply laugh at people's height, but I can't control on that particular thing.

Today alot of companies called and ask me wanna work or not...GOSH! What are you doing all these while? You never prescreen ur candidates is it? I have sent my resume to you guys one month ago! Please be effective in searching people if you seriously looking for people.

My mom wanna change my name. She wanna change my chinese name to something sounds stronger. But I love my name and I don't really want to change it. I don't like strong strong names, it makes me feel so fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment