Monday, April 18, 2011

18.04 daPrawn's Cottage

Kelvin went home at 11.40pm last night, my mom was so angry until she does not wake him up for school this morning. Kelvin went out around 6.45am and rush to his school, I believe he will be late for class today, impposible for him to reach his school before 7.15am.

This moring I did something super funny. I went out for work with my formal wear and SNEAKERS! GOSH! I realised it after I walk until the shops row at near my house area while I was wondering howcome I could walk so fast today. My mom non-stop laughing when she saw me with my sneakers, I quickly run back to house and get my cock shoes. lof....where got people as blur as me in this world?? My mom say she also wonder why she give birth to two aliens, one blur queen and one more 'today dont wanna go home' king~ I always do blur blur things...when will I become normal abit? Like normal human?

I planned to have many candidates turn up for the interview today, but then who knows no one turned up..so sad...Today Jeannie was so busy, she keeps me waiting for her for 1 hour plus. I was so sleepy when waiting for her..wasting my time.

Manager ask me to do a lot of thing today. I couldn't finish up all the works as I wasted too much time to wait Jeannie at the reception, that is why my Executive do not like to do all these stuffs, wasting time and block our time when we have something urgent.

I went back about 7.30pm today. KL's night scene is so nice and tempting. There's one new Library branch opened near Avenue K recently, Quattro was just taken over by another club called Super Nova. But I still prefer Ipoh night scene, with lots of stars in the sky, surrounding me...I hope I will get the same night scene somewhere around KL again.. There's where I want to permanently based.

No comments:

Post a Comment