Today is my first operational day. Finally I start functioning...maybe because it's my first time, I messed up everything. Thanks alot to my executive who helps me alot on my works today. I'll perform better next time. This morning the manager bought us wantan mee as breakfast, but I cannot manage to eat it properly asI have to run here run there from 9 to 5 and 5 to 9 floor for the whole day. I don't even have time to drink water.
This morning I wanna change my luck, so I wore my new sport shoes to work. Yet, who knows the shoes are not as comfortable as what I thought. I guess I need to buy a new shoes. So I went to KLCC and look for the cheap cheap reebok shoe after work, but it's too late, they do not have discount anymore. Aiks...I need to wait again... If I really cannot get any shoe then I'll go UK buy a better one...
I went to Times Square with my mom after work as we want to go to see skin specialist. After that we went hang out around in Times Square and look for shoes. Actually I don't feel like buy shoes also. Don't know why just don't have any mood on shopping at all. I went to see Nikon's camera today, they don't have that kind of camera I am looking for...So now I only have 3 choice- Lumix, Olympus and Sony. Aww...
No comments:
Post a Comment