Yesterday night I went out with Squid until quite late, I reached home about 12am. Very tiring but enjoy...miss the moment in college so much.
I believe I have make up my mind, at least in this moment I do have make up my mind to stay single for another year in order to do well in my study and go UK. I really wish I could follow my previous plan and have a better future, although my heart does not wish the same way. Can it be dragged for another 3 years? I hands everything to God, God please decide everything for me, He will know what is the best for me. God please holds me from being tempted if that is not what you want me to do.
My heart keep flying to elsewhere after he told me about that. I couldn't concentrate on my job...I have to learn on controling my emotion and not letting it effecting my performance. I am trying my best to act like I dont care anything and I don't really take it serious....but....just can't control. I am very confuse with his reply that day "wahahahahahaha...oh yeah"...what does it means? Perhaps I should give myself a big slap, wake up! Prawn!
My colleagues keep on making fun on me, they were too used to that type of me who loves flirting and joking around (Am I?). They were not used to this type of down down and cool cool Prawn. They keep on saying I look very funny today especially when I am quiet and blur blur...I am so blur until I didn't realised it when they making fun on me.
Wxin keep on saying I am人老珠黄...what lah her....I am still young and energetic okay?! But it's just because this few days I am a bit abnormal that's why I look super weird...Don't simply say I am人老珠黄 leh!
Today I got scolded by the big boss's secretary, quite upset at first but I am still glad she scolded me, at least I could learn something from her. She say the way I do things is not right, my things is very messy and she doesn't like the way I keep on giving a the resume piece by piece...I decided to make her a summary of the candidates so that it will be easier for her to read throught all the detail. I hope it helps^^. Today, I learned 1 thing- Big girl, when you face something or get any complaint, see what is the main problem of the complaint and try to find a way to figure it out. Big girl, don't cry when people scolded you, you need to learn from your mistakes.
Today Lion seems a bit busy and upset, I really wish to know what is happening to him. Although he never say anything, I believe it is related to his job because that is the only thing he would never share with me. Even if he does, I wont be able to understand as well...we are from totally different field and I am too young to understand the real working environment...perhaps not really too young, it is just because I am immatured.
No comments:
Post a Comment