Sunday, April 24, 2011

24.04 daPrawn's Cottage

Jesus Christ has risen!

Easter Day, finally I was baptisted. Thanks God for saving myself and thanks God for guide me, lead me, carry me and keep on forgive all my sins all these 8 years. Big and high mighty God, He deserves all the glory and praises.

I had another nightmare during my nap today, quite extreme one. In my dream, Zeus has back for revenge. I was in his car again without reason, then I tried to get out from the car again but I couldn't succeed. He drove quite fast until I can't close back the door again. He brought me to a clinic. The clinic has back door and front door...from the front door, I keep running to the back door, then run to another crowed chinese clinic and run to their back door again....keep on running and running until the bus stop, there was a rapidKL bus there. I took the bus without seeing where the bus will go...*wake up* Oh God, please do not make this dream real, I do not want him back again...please me sure he will be out from my life forever and ever.

Went out yumcha with Auntie Sally and my sweet Princess Janice. Miss her alot recently and finally see her^^. She is still as cute as before, and she speak better already. She is now 5 years old, her mom is looking for primary school for her. She say Janice is very naughty, and very talkative. Janice loves taking photo and play with phone, she loves taking her dad's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment