Tuesday, November 29, 2011

29.11 daPrawn's Cottage

As I always said, every happiness will comes with a tragedy, but just hope that the tragedy will not affects too much. I had a great day yesterday with all my sisters, and this coming with a great tragedy also...

This morning when I reach the office we can't open the office door, the alarm was burnout. At first we thought maybe it is due to the electronic technical problem, yet who knows actually someone broke into HR department during the holiday. According to the administrator, only HR department have such problem. Big boss, Jane and Yvonne's drawers were opened, group manager's laptop was stolen and Jane's place was messed up. My place was alright, even my laptop also was still inside my drawer, obviously no one touched my place~ Perhaps they also know I hardly touch those important things, or perhaps they don't even know I am doing HR things. The thing makes me curious was, why is Max's place alright? I believe the person is just trying to look for something, and I believe he/she got it at Jane's place. If that is the case, there are a lot more things that can happen after this. God bless all the bad things will leave our department and everything will be fine.

According to them during lunch, the thief seems coming against our Group Manager. Some other department's head trying to force HR to leave, perhaps our existence causing them troubles or blocking them to get promoted, which means- Political issue burned HR. I guess that is the reason for Mr Yun to leave also. Before this, they already chopped off Our Finance Controller and now they wanna fight with HR. That is why only Group Manager's electrical stuffs like laptop, pen-drive, thumb-drive, hard-disk got stolen. The thief seems trying to look for evidence to force our group manager leave. The thief also trying to switch people vision by messing up Jane's place but never took anything.

Everyone came HR to check out after knowing such incident. The receptionist called the Mr Gan and Sin Chong and told him all the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment