Today finally I went to Full House at Ampang, this is my first time going there honestly. People always say their foods are sucks but I think it is fine actually, not as bad as what I thought, perhaps due to it is different outlet.
I never thought they will really go to this place for lunch today, I was just trying to chit chat around and tell them they can go there for lunch yesterday, who knows Yvonne suddenly said I wanna go Fullhouse today~ LOL~ Anyway, it is a nice experience there as although I failed to go there with my love one, but at least I can go there with my lovely colleagues. They are great! They are the greatest colleagues I had so far! Actually I really love my department, no politics inside the department. Perhaps due to the department is too small, all of us are very good with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment