Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23.11 daPrawn's Cottage

Let's talk about my work! Actually I was super regret for rejoining Reliance as the position as HR Assistant. This was mainly due to Mr Yun's left. After he left, we as HR have to take charge of everythg he did last time on our own. Last time he used to be the one have authority to do alot of thg such as recruitment, increment and so on but now everythg also need to pass to CEO to sign and the worst thing is...CEO is even busier than Dato. This makes our system become very inefficient and keep on got scolded. It is also the reason for everyone of us trying to leave in short time.

This is a tough time for Recruitment, we can't get candidates at all, I am lost of idea...I have search for every sources as I can...yet...doesn't seems working. Today I started to do medical claim and leave plan. Thanks God for these, I am going to be crazy if I still have to just focus on searching candidate. I told Yvonne I feel like leaving already, I feel like I am not doing my work as I couldn't get any people for Reliance. Next week, I will be starting to do leaves and MC, I have to take over Yvonne's stuffs after she leave. So, I have alot more to learn and to absorb.

No comments:

Post a Comment