Had a weird dream yesterday, I can't say it is a nightmare as it isn't that scary yet, but it is kinda...exicting~ hahahaha...it seems like a movie..
I am a mutant, there is 12 mutants in total, my strength is fortune reading and 1 more...i forgot. One day got caught by the government for some checking, one of us dead, killed by someone among us. So, the government want to catch the one who kill, so caught all of us for the investigation.
When I went into the jail, there was 3 mutants with me, so slowly they caught everyone. When everyone comes in, we will be unfriendly to them as we will think he/she is the killer, this will only last for 1 day, as usually the day is just for us to understand their personality.
There is one leader in all mutants, because he was the first one who got caught. He is very friendly and has good personality, everyone likes him. He is a very good leader as well, he makes everyone trust him. Even the government trust him and as him to be one of them who help identify the killer.
The killer is between us, but we don't know who he/she is. The killer continue killing people and mutants secretly and even this makes all of us more worry.
Later I found the leader actually is a wolfman, he kill people and mutants when full moon. He is the killer among us. He know I knew the secret in him, so he try to confuse me and kill me. However, he can't do that as I always be in the gang and seldom walk out alone.
One day, don't know how I got caught by him. He wanna eat me up...*wake up*
No comments:
Post a Comment