Tuesday, November 22, 2011

21.11 daPrawn's Cottage- Da Prawn's Weeeday!

Okay, it is time to show off how I had been through on my birthday. I don't call it as a celebration, it shouldn't be a day to celebrate. Why do I say so? It proves that you are one year older and 1 year more nearing to the auntie stage- Auntie+Single=老姑婆~ hahahaha~

Okay, it was also my first day back to Reliance. What can I say....errr...in terms of faces, it changed a lot! A lot of new faces coming in and a lot of old faces leaving. These make me feel so strange, people keep leaving yet I still going back to the same company. And the thing was, they took back my payroll, which means I am no longer entitled for OT! For recruitment, alot of time we were force to do OT, not what we want or because we can't finish our job, it is because of the interviewer or the candidate is too busy and unable to come at working hour! Is that my problem? NO! The thing makes me so so so disappointed was the new girl in HR left, so I have to take charge on whole recruitment at this point of time- the bottom of recruitment time~ Well~ I hope it will goes well after this.

Today I had lunch with Squid and Fishie. Nothing big, just normal lunching at KFC, they purposely called and treat me on my bday. Thanks alot dearies!

As usual, I receive alot greetings via sms and fb. This year, surprisingly lion remember my birthday! I thought he forgotten or never realized it is my birthday. Although it was just greetings via fb n msn, I already feel so happy with it. This also reminds me about the day before, he seems in so good mood and keep flirting with me saying he miss me alot la and so on,but our conversation ends when he wanna went out for dinner. So I try to flirt him again yesterday by asking a goodnight kiss from him, he seems changed back to normal adi and refuse to entertain me. LOL~ it is my bday ma~! Can't you just follow me once?

No comments:

Post a Comment