Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29.03 daPrawn's Cottage

Big girl, don't cry...one of my friend told me this recently. Don't cry...actually I am not crying anymore, just moodly.

Yesterday Zeus drunk again, because of my again. I really I wish I could do something to stop all these. I don't want to listen anything about him anymore. I wanna leave all these! Can I dump everything here and escape to somewhere that no one know me?

Today my boss brief and introduce me around the company. Today only I know that Reliance Pacific Berhad is so big. I started to feel blur and don't remember anyone's name when I reached second floor.

My boss treated all of us lunch. That is a nice place, with nice enviroment, but I don't really like the food as it is not what I used to eat. I'll prefer to have chinese or western food, I don't like indian or malay food.

After lunch I met the guy I dislike while walking back to office. He tried to say hi to me but I just skipped him, just don't feel like entertaining him.

No comments:

Post a Comment