Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22.03 daPrawn's Another starting, another revolution

So lazy, gonna start working tmr...Don't feel like going for work... My first freelance job, can I consider it as freelance job? Tmr need to make up..wake up early to make up...

Today I was abit moody, perhaps due to the rainny days. Prince keeps appearing in my mind... the betraying..everything... This kind of weather is not suitable for him, he might be colded. Haiz... Ignore him!!! He shouldn't appear in my mind again... Please! Stop appearing! Stop affecting my life!

I bought a new watch for Kelvin, actually it looks exactly the same with his former watch. He lost his watch in school couple weeks agao, he was quite upset after tat incident, keep talking about the watch until I really cannot stand with him and agree to buy him a better watch in the futre.. So, since I bought him back this watch today, he cannot ask me to buy him watches in the future~ wakakaka~ I saw another nice watch for myself also, but I have to wait until end of the month to buy the watch...what to do..over budget this month~

While walking alone in the shopping mall, I heard one very nice mandarin song- 我是一只小小鸟by丁当 (refer to the link below). So touch when heard the song, sound exactly like what I am having now- the future is uncertain, I am going to conquer everything, I am going to achieve what I haven't been and haven't dreamed before. Sometimes might feel exhausted, but what to do? C'est La Vie...

Tmr have to wake up early and make up... I don't have any experience as Receptionist before...anyone can help me??? Any idea how should I dress and make up? What should I prepare? Gosh...HELP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4RqAbOWXY8

No comments:

Post a Comment