Tuesday, March 1, 2011

01.03 daPrawn's Cottage

Although I took a full day leave today, I don't feel like I am on leave also...so busy today!

This early morning I have to wake up and rush to college just to attend the SHU briefing. Luckily I went for the briefing, something is wrong with my offer letter, need to get the ammendment letter from the college.

Yesterday Hainan Airlines called me for interview today, who knows they made mistake...don't know why my name appear on their list today. This evening they call me again...I have to double check with them again to make sure they didn't make any mistake this time... called and took leave with my company, Ms Big Boss scold me gao gao for take so long leave..apa boleh buat?! this is tarc's style!

Today I went to settle up alot of thing also...freaking tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment