Too busy around this, so today I decided to compensate myself with a good set of Mcd Breakfast! Early in the morning, I took LRT to KLCC and wanted to buy MCD there...who knows their MCD havn't start operate...T.T... So I walk to bukit bintang to buy MCD and walk back to Menara Standard Chartered~
This few days don't know why N keep on stealing my candidates! Everyday also got such cases...this morning while i was talking with Jessy, perhaps I lloks abit serious..N suddenly come and say:" Adeline, don't be so serious pls..I wont steal your candidates anymore" who knows...today he still stealing my candidate~~~ pening~~ why those candidates never tell him they were my candidates?!~ Anyway, give him lo~ since I am just a temp, I wont get any commision from there~
Suddenly feel so excited about Beijing, I wish I can go there faster...I wanna eat their big big wantan~ and dimsum!!!! GOSH!!! Today only knows eating~~~
*把真实的感觉封锁在那深似无底洞的中心里,那曾经的重心该彻底地被埋在回忆里。可能我需要向金鱼学习,只有七分钟的记忆就好,只记得这七分钟的我平安就好。
No comments:
Post a Comment