Just came back from Ipoh yesterday night. Nowadays something seems wrong with my phone, I keep lossing credit without reason, 1 week reload for RM100 also not enough.. I wonder why also.. perhaps it's because of the auto connection or line's problem.
Went back to ipoh and visit my grandpa on Saturaday. My family members all discussing about my coming explorations, they are planning to send me to airport together on 9th June. My aunt wanna bring me for dimsum buffet before I go UK, my uncle wanna bring me to Cameron Highland on May, they wanna bring me to buy ludgage and jackets... They plan like I am not going to come back to Msia again~ hahahaha~
Yesterday I saw news about Japan's Tsunami, I was shocked when I look at it.. The colour of the waives looks exactly like my dream...black seas dream...exactly the same... Sounds so weird and so...ridiculous... but it happens on me always.. although no one believe in me, it sounds so ridiculous for a normal human being... now waiting for the next dream to come true... although I don't put much hope on that.
Today I got 10 RO without the help of AEON and ICIMB~ I love this feeling! Ms Big Boss praised me today because finally I achieve target! She give me pass to do calling only for next two days for I really have to finish up all the piles back there and call up all those ppl back there~ good luck for me in the next two days~
No comments:
Post a Comment