Our story started when we were young
the sinopsis is too long and I couldn't really remember...
when was the day I first seen you?
when was the day we talk for the first time?
I couldn't remember...
Sorry for I'm forgetful...
just like the day when you first know me.
The climax came in while no one believe we will.
Everything different since that day you hold my hand
The story was too real and I can't differentiate what was real and what was fake
Is it fairy tales? Is it a happy forever after story?
I confused.
Perhaps I know too well before
Perhaps I know too less
Perhaps I shouldn't step into your life
Perhaps you shouldn't entertain me from the beginning
Perhaps you should knew you know me the best
Perhaps you should put more confident on me
You know I love you, you know I do...
The story's ending came in a sudden
while I am not ready for anything
you said you won't dump me..but now you say sorry for that.
you're not sorry...no...
No comments:
Post a Comment