Thanks God for the Christmas eve! Thanks God for watching over me in this whole year. Although a lot of thing doesn't go smoothly, yet I know I have God.
This year was meaningful for me, I learned the importance of family. Family is not just about the blood you carry, but it's about loving and forgiving each other so that we can live together. This is my first year where I celebrate birthday and Christmas that celebrate with my grandpa. I love my grandpa alot. Hope one day later he will believe in God. God bless my family.
This year I lost 2 friends. The first one is Senior, he refuse to continue become friends after the break up. The second one is Prince, I really wish he can forgive me but it seems so hard, quite upset as he wasn't only my ex boyfriend but also my best friend, he know me the most although he started to doubt how much he knows about me. Quite sad when he tells me our friendship ends here..we know each other for 7 years, how can we simply ends our friendship? But I hope one day later he'd understand everything I did was for our good and I really appreciate him as a friend. May God bless our friendship.
Thanks God for I get back my joy in this christmas. I really feel very happy with my life now, at least for now I don't have any stress. Although it seems quite risky for many people but please... That's my choice, my respect my choice. I may be forgetful and abit blurcase, but I know what I am doing. I am clear with wha I am doing. I still think alot before I do something. Please trust my decision!
The second thing I found back was the watch! Hahaha~ it is on my bed! Yesterday I was so upset and keep telling myself what has gone it's gone. I guess most people also know actually that watch was for Prince, but after the break up, he didn't take it..haiz..I hope one day later we can still become good friends like what we was..arrg..headache!
Lastly, I need to point out what I may need in uk...mask, laptop cooler, mouse, jeans...what else?? Arrg..someone please giv me a list of things needed pls~~
No comments:
Post a Comment