Some one called me a lucky girl, perhaps for her I am lucky cause at that time I owned that guy she love. But somehow when things past by, everything changed and I am not as lucky as she said. Why say so? Perhaps I am not good enough to suit that guy, perhaps that guy doesn't suit us... that's what I told her.
This guy, whom I am in love at my first sight, whom I knew I will be in trouble because of him, whom I always obeyed since form two, whom I always trust even when I know he is lying... even when he told me his birthday is on 29th Febuary... I trusted him.
this guy, whom know me more than myself, whom I believe he won't leave me no matter in what situation, whom he said he won't dump me, whom given me hope and reasons to live...dumped me due to unable to trust me.
he told others he tell me everything, I know everything, do I? Usually I only know about the big title after everything is settled, I don't have any idea on all the contents and breakdowns. when i ask him, he will said perhaps we are not in the same college thats why others know more than me. it works the same on his story with his so called kai mui. he told me he won't, he told me she is just kai mui and won't have any chances to go deeper than that. At last, he told me he loves her, doesn't love me anymore.
Form 1, he was a famous guy in his class. I was in the next class. Some of my friends were so admire him and always told me about him. After all these, I also started to fall for him.
Form 2, I confest with him.
Form 4, he told me he is in love with a girl secretly for many years. I wanted to help so I help him to tell that girl he loves her. that girl told me actually he sent letter for her before but she feels awful to accept him as he didn't does anything after that. So I told him to confest with the girl again face to face. Yet, at last he didn't follow what i said.
After secondary school, I work at Alpha Angle's Jusco. He came visit me few times. My bf was so upset as he know He is the one I always admired. So he did some weird things to force him to go.
Diploma, he was taking STPM at the same college with me. We met few times in the college. Went out for yc, went out for lunch... He became the classrep that time and he always complaint that his classmates doesn't work with him and he doesn't like his class. He seems a extra person in his class.
After STPM, he take about 1 year plus to think what he want and where he want to go after that. He ask me about my confest when we was form 2. Ask me how much do I love him. I lied to him and say actually I was just acting that time because my best friend felt that the guy she loved was loving me. I need to break that guy's heart by telling that guy actually I was in love with Him. I used him as a way to reject people. But he forgot..actually he accepted me when form 2. After he accepted me, I always wait him outside his class during recess time, but he always hide himself in the library. I always cry outside his class because he never entertain me at all.. until that day he push me to my first ex.
At last he choosed IT as he said he is interested on computering stuff. So he went UTAR and take foundation on it because he doesn't has any basic on accounting. I told him can find me for help as my accounting is ok.
He stop his foundation course after that as he think the course is not suitable for him and was quite upset as the 2nd girl he love became his friend's gf. Around that time also I broke up with my senior and was quite depressed. We chat quite often and came out for baskin robbin. He loves ice cream, same as me. Ice cream can help cooling down the spirit of anger and corbonhydrate in ice cream can help boosting human's brain (increasing glucose that reaches human brain,blood glucose can help making brain think better) and turn our thinking to be positive.
He always watch football (FIFA) because I watch it. Actually both of us don't really like football. I watch it because the guy I tried to tackle love it, he watch it because I watch it. Actually I was just following what Paul the Octoplus said in predicting which team will win. I never watch all the matches, but he watched for me and tell me the result. That time I love shakira, I love Waka waka...he loves it too. He said shakira is hot.
On 10th July he asked me to become his gf. I was very surprise, for so many years I was so admire him and at the end he become an idol fo me. Unbelievable, my idol confest to me! I don't know how to react as i can't believe this could happen on me. I told myself perhaps he just want me to take over the girls's shadow in his heart. He told me he feel so comfortable with me and can see the feeling of love when he is with me.
I was so scared that he might repeat what he did on me in form 2, so i reacted very weird. So we always argue. He always ask me: Are you Sue Wei? I reply:' Nope, I am Adelaide.' He was so sweet, he said he loves Adelaide but Sue Wei more, he loves Adelaide Chong Sue Wei.
We officially started on 14 july, but that day we quarrel also. I was so angry because he reacted so weird when i call him. I ask him what am I to him, why he treated me like this... He reply on fb and confest with me. He said he loves me on fb. But I never entertain him, I switch off my phone and go watch movie at klcc. He wanted to meet me so he try to go my house don't know why he went Ampang. When he reached my house, it was quite late and I was busying with my stuff.
15 july he fetch me back home after class. He bought a cream for me as i swollen my leg on 14 july. He promised my friend he will treat me well, he will not make me cry.
On 16 july we went for our first date. We went to KLCC and watch movie. Actually we planned to go Pavillion but at last he say wanna go KLCC. He was trying to hold my hand.. 'My hands are wet' he said, 'I am so nervous'..'can I hold ur hand?' thats how he holds my hand. He said:' I am not the prince but from now on you are my princess.' 'You are my prince, since form 2', i whispered in my heart. Our first movie- Twilight 3. There was so many sensitive scenes in the movie like kissing and so on. He keep laughing and laughing. After the movie, he ask me when about that.. I tried to kiss him, but he was so nervous so we stop. I told him actuallt I lied, I admire him since form 2 and I really loves him alot.
We always meet after that as we know we may have less time to meet after his class start. But I was believing that we may at least can meet once 1 or 2 weeks. At first he always come to college to meet me after class, but after that he starts to become very busy and no time to entertain me at all.
One day he was so lost, he told me nothing happen but i could felt something hiding. After that he told me one of his classmate falls for him but he had settle everything. They are only Kai ko Kai Mui. he never tells me because he don't want me think too much.
We always quarrel because don't have time to meet. He always complaint I keep disturbing him when he is busying, I always complaint he never spend time for me. He started to doubt his love to me.
During exam, he falls sick and was quite serious. I went his house. the moment i saw his face, my hear was so pain. I told myself i must take good care of him, need to make sure he won't sick anymore. He told me his college environment is vert cold, so i try to get him those singlet that able to keep warm, yet i bought a wrong size for him.
After that I started to fill up my time with all kinds of activities like part time jobs and hanging out with other friends. Mr M appear and keep telling me He doesn't loves me. Mr M keep doing all things to force me break up with Him. On the 101th day's morning, we break up. We was planning to break up temporary and we really hope if 1 day later after both of us settle all our things we can back together again.
Many things happen after that, he start to doubt as he think I hide many things for myself. He said his 7th sense tells him I am hiding something big that may clash him. But i didn't. He knows everything. perhaps i didn't tell him i keep contact with Mr M because of work, although Mr M doesn't think so. He dont believe me, he thinks i didn't put him in my world.
We did alot of things to retain our relationship but at last on 22 November he told me he doesn't love me anymore. He is in love with his so called kai mui- that girl who confested with him. He is in love with her since we was couple. That's how we end at last.
Don`t feel so sad, maybe there a guy better than your ex-bf. So be happy and make a new life for you, maybe there got better guy where love you and take care you.
ReplyDelete