Today is a special day for everyone. 2010 years ago, God send his only son, Jesus Christ to the earth to save the lost souls so that the blind will see and the lost will found.
Thanks God for this special Christmas, Christmas without caroling, without church, without Christmas trees, without Christmas songs, without pastors, without shopping.. And all about Family! Although it's abit boring, but it's much relaxing compared to all the Christmas I had.
I received God as my personal savior while I was form 2. If you know me well before that, you should know how much I had changed. From a witch, to a christian.. From someone that expert to horoscope and all kinds of fortune telling stuff to a Christian. That time a leader told me: if you want to know about the future, ask the God and He shall show you. The future is on God's hand. I told the God, I wanna see my future. God show me every single thing I ask, perhaps sometime the timing isn't that correct but it's the best time in God's eyes.
This year, I had my Christmas with my family in Ipoh. It's new for me as I usually spend my Christmas in church. My grandpa was so happy today, we brought him go eat kfc today. Actually it's abit impolite..he sell chicken and we brought him to chicken. But he was still happy with everythig there. It's the first time he had fast food, my aunt said. We had a great time there. I guess this is the happiest time he had in Tesco, he hate Tesco actually.
I like to watch stars whenever I come back. Today's weather was great and the stars are bright. Today there are plenty stars in the sky, I like the feeling when lying there and watching on the stars, like sharing my feeling with the stars. One of the stars were very much brighter than others, but I believe it's incomparable with the star appeared on 2010 years ago that guide the people to see Jesus Christ.
After that we had some wine. The wine was great! Thanks Auntie Jamie and Uncle Moses for the wine. Thanks everyone for the precious moment too!
No comments:
Post a Comment