Wednesday, December 22, 2010

22.12 daPrawn's Cottage

Thanks my dear Squid-chy for given my the inspiration for the name. Yeah, it should be a cottage instead of cafe or etude! I love cottage!

Today is a special day for the whole ABF 2. Why do I say so? After 4 years we look at other (our seniors)'s presentation, finally it's our turn to SHOW OFF our skills! Due to someone told us to be there early in the morning (8.30am) today, everyone comes with a tired and sleepy look. Yet who know the one giving command was late. LOL~~

Then we just sit there and talk talk talk...We talk a lot about 2012 today. It is so near but for now...I really wish it could comes earlier so that I can skip my troubles earlier. It's stupid but I really try to escape from it.

Today was full of surprises, thanks to Ms Chow changed the 'Compulsory' into ' Encourage', no junior attend our public presentation. Quite disappointed as most of us attend our seniors' presentations but no one attend ours... sob sob T.T~~ perhaps it's good for the presenters as they won't feel that nervous while presenting, but if I am the presenter, I would hope my juniors see my presentation. Anyway, I do had a great time with all mates today. This could be the last time we wear formal together and play around with it, it could be the last time where most of us turn up for class as well. Took a lot photos today and keep disturbing around today also~~ hahaha~ It's quite tiring but it's fun~! Thanks everyone, thanks ABF for the 4 years great time and thanks all the lecturers for being kind and patient all this while~!!!!

On the other hand, the college is having an event called 'Botak or Hair'. It's quite interesting and many student was quite supportive. The things attract my attention was I saw Abby in one of their advertisment. Abby voluntier to cut botak! My gosh....I feel like voluntier myself for the event also, I need a hair cut but don't know what kind of hairstyle should I do. My mom says she prefer me with short hair, especially boy hair, Zeus and Senior said they like me with long hair, Prince said I look good no matter with short or long hair, Squid said she forgot how I look like while short hair... So what should I do? Long or Short??! No matter how, I still need to cut my hair. My hair looks so messy, it grows extraordinary fast this year after became Prince's girlfriend. Maybe I wasn't the Cinderella, maybe I am the Rapunzel, that's why I have long long hair~ hahaha~

Lastly, I am so sorry for ignore those people who try to call me out for date. I have no time for it, my timetable is so packed. So sorry about that, I might only be free after 15th January. Besides, I need to apologies for the never answer calls or end the calls half way. I am too busy for calls and I don't feel like answer calls now. I want holiday! Please~

No comments:

Post a Comment